Roof pull tests (if needed)
Signs of poor drainage
Inferior prior repairs
LB Commercial Roofing is a full-scale commercial roofing contractor that serves the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and the surrounding areas. Part of our services includes roof inspection from the knowledgeable experts on our team. When combined with roof maintenance checkups, ongoing inspection programs can help you keep your costs lower and maximize your roof’s life expectancy.
With 10+ years of experience in the industry, our professionals have examined and solved many roofing problems. With our service, you can be assured that your roof is under proper care. For more information or to setup routine roof inspection appointments, give us a call at 214.932.3455.
Roof Inspection Services
Here are some benefits of routine inspections:
- Keeping roof documentation
- Maintaining roof history
- Keeping control of roofing expenses
- Helping with insurance claims
- Assisting with stabilizing general liability insurance costs
- Extending life expectancy of roof
LB Commercial Roofing has designed roof inspection services which are customizable for your commercial or industrial facility. Whatever issues you need solved, give us a call today!
Roof Inspection Steps
LB Commercial Roofing has a team of experts that pride themselves on having the knowledge, resources, and experience needed to solve your roofing needs. Here are some steps involved with our roof inspections:
- Evaluating condition of roofing materials
- Checking caps, ridges & drip edges
- Examining water-draining equipment
- Examining roof for any signs of movement
- Evaluating specific features such as metal flashing
- Assessing roof valleys, HVAC Units, chimneys, vents, piping & roof penetrations
Our experts have all the tools needed to get the job done. Call us today for more information on how these services can save you money!
The recommendation for roof inspections is twice a year, preferably during the spring and the fall seasons. However, some events also call for roof inspections. These include:
- Strong wind activity
- Heavy local snowfall
- Melting precipitation
- Foot traffic episodes on roof
- Other events that can cause damage
LB Commercial Roofing helps with other needs, such as maintenance, repairs, restoration, and re-roofing. Call us today for more information on how we can help you get the solution you deserve.
Don’t wait! Call us today at 214.932.3455 for more information or to schedule roof inspection appointments. We look forward to the possibility of serving you!